Directions for Use: (To make approximately 1 liter sambar)
• Cook required quantity of vegetables of your choice and keep aside.
• Cook 125g (1cup) Thoor dal in ½ ltr. (3 ½ cups) water with ½ tsp. Bambino turmeric powder and 1 tsp. oil.
• Mash the cooked dal, add cooked vegetables and required quantity of tamarind juice.
• Add ½ liter. Of water and 4-5 tsp. of Bambino Madras Sambar Powder.
• Add salt to taste and boil for 10 minutes.
• Fry red chillies, mustard seeds and curry leaves in 1 tsp. oil and add to the sambar.
Serving Tips: Garnish with chopped coriander leaves for better flavor. Serve with rice or Tiffin’s.
The Bambino Madras Sambar special recipe, made with authentic south Indian way
It is a wonder recipe from South India
It can be rightly described as an 'exclusive health food'
Rich in spices
To makes food tasty and delicious and easy to prepare
Specification: This Product is prepared by using genuine food ingredients without losing their characteristic taste and flavour
Ingredients: Coriander, Chilli, Dhal, Salt, Curry Leaf, Fenugreek, Cumin, Pepper, Turmeric, Mustard, Asafoetida.
Store in a cool and dry place after opening.
Country of Origin: India
Made from selective spices
Bambino Madras Sambar powder is one such masala to include the genuine taste of a usual tasty south-Indian sambhar at home. It is prepared by using genuine food ingredients without losing their characteristic taste and flavour. It is free from any colouring matter. It is made from freshly ground, whole spices with no added preservatives. Sambar is a popular South Indian food. It is rich in taste and aroma. It's a blend of handpicked quality spices like coriander, red chilli powder, gram dhal, turmeric, cumin, fenugreek, pepper, compounded asafoetida, garlic, salt and curry leaves.
This Sambar Powder brings the authentic traditional taste of South Indian sambar to your kitchen. Select whole spices are freshly dry roasted and then roasted to release the aroma while cooking. We make this powder in batches and use the finest quality ingredients to pack maximum flavour. We use High-quality ingredient selection and traditional methods used for the perfect sambar. Eat happily with rice, idlis, dosas and vadas. Enjoy the taste of goodness!